Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a big musky cather person guy and which lure would catch more muskys. the rapala super shad rap or the husky jerk bait. any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a big musky cather person guy and which lure would catch more muskys. the rapala super shad rap or the husky jerk bait. any

I'm a big musky cather person guy and which lure would catch more muskys. the rapala super shad rap or the husky jerk bait. any other lures i should try?

I don't think they make those baits in muskie sizes.

You wanna know what the best muskie bait is? I got this one from Petzal...tie a kitten onto your line and throw it out there. Hold on tight!

What you're looking for is giant jointed minnow plugs and giant spinners. I'm talking giant. Also, a big 6 inch Dardevle works well for me.

Comment

LOL, Shanes right, with muskies BIGGER IS BETTER, BIGGEST is best. Good luck and Good fishing !

Comment

i've always had great luck with the huge mepps spinners.

Comment

Lil' Earnie in Fire Tiger is my favorite

Comment

Agreed with shane answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad