Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do any of you that live in West Virginia ever hear of freshwater eel in WVa? Alot of people dont beleive it but i know its true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of us want to touch filezilla uc browser rufus them.
    Last edited by OPTIMISTA; 01-12-2020, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Soggin View Post
      Never heard of any down here in southern WV.
      You don't have them in southern WV they are only in the Potomac River drainage. I am a retired DNR Officer and checked people with them all the time mostly at night. When you get one on the bank cover your hands with sand and then you can handle them. be careful they will bite you. They are good to eat.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to China Virus
        by PigHunter
        I normally don't get concerned about such. But, am going to keep a close eye on this virus.
        Today, 02:57 PM
      • China Virus
        by jhjimbo
        Person in Seattle died. Student in Texas under observation. There would be no flu if there was not air travel. Virus hops a plane and can be anywhere...
        Yesterday, 06:15 AM
      • Reply to SHOT Show in decline?
        by bowhunter75richard
        Not being a gun user per se, but definitely a strong supporter of gun rights and thus also of the 2A, I would have to say the different gun groups and...
        Today, 02:19 PM
      • SHOT Show in decline?
        by Ontario Honker Hunter
        I see from Phil's blog that Caeasar Guerini, Perazzi, Blaser, and Henry have all bailed on SHOT Show. Gee, I wonder why? Perhaps all the goofy tacticool...
        Today, 01:35 PM
      • Reply to China Virus
        by Danbo
        Very good article Pighunter ! It’s hard for governments to coverup something like that today when most people have smart phones. See pics out of China...
        Today, 12:29 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X