Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have your own little fishing hole that you keep a secret and where is it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I can't tell you right now because it's a secret!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheEasternShoreHunter
    replied
    how would it be a secret then duhh

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    Tony's lake in Wawa, Ontario (Airdale Fly-in Service). It can be yours for a week if you have a $1,000 you want to part ways with.

Leave a comment:

• fishin fool
    replied
    I have a honey hole for cat fishin, the smallest one I ever pulled out is just over 7 pounds, it's in FT. Collins, Colorado!

Leave a comment:

• hunt_fish_sleep
    replied
    You just contradicted yourself. "Where is your secret fishing spot." Are you serious in asking these questions? If you are really earnest in asking these questions, then you need to be committed. It wouldn't be my secret spot if I told you would it Einstein?

Leave a comment:

• lovetohunt
    replied
    Yup. There is this lake up north. At one spot it is about 30 feet deep. The bottom is covered with logs. it is perfect for pike.

Leave a comment:

• steve182
    replied
    I have a couple on a couple different streams.

Leave a comment:

• BamaCreekBum
    replied
    yes i do

Leave a comment:

• idahooutdoors
    replied
    Same answer as hunting question

Leave a comment:

• Fisher Boy
    replied
    if we have secret places, it wouldn't be secret if we told, but i'll give general, it's by a little dam and it is in quatico, and only accessible by a canoe.

Leave a comment:

• buckeye
    replied
    same answer as the hunting question

Leave a comment:

• DanInArkinsaw
    replied
    I have a secret spot that I caught a 10lb Largemouth that is just loaded with fish. If you're travelling south on 67/167 near Searcy, Arkansas take exit 45. Turn right on Beebe/Capps Expressway and travel about 5 miles to the west. There will be a dirt road on your right...wait a minute...nice try knucklehead!

Leave a comment:

• jlfreeborn
    replied
    I also fish on mars. You know they say there used to be water on mars (riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhtttttt).

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Same goes as for my response to the hunting question...

Leave a comment:

• How many of you have your own little fishing hole that you keep a secret and where is it.

How many of you have your own little fishing hole that you keep a secret and where is it.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad