Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best way to kill a bluegill ethiclly?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When fishing for walleye I put a couple bags of ice cubes loose in the bottom of the cooler. By the time I get my limit and get home some are dead, but ALL of them are nice and cold.

Comment

Originally posted by dukkillr View Post
      You have a pet rat?
      Yes I do duck killer. She sits on my shoulder and watches tv 😂

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• New petition to sell Montana to Canada
        99explorer
        There is a movement afoot to sell the state of Montana to Canada for $1 trillion to pay off part of our national debt.
        It would become South Alberta....
        Yesterday, 12:27 AM
      • Reply to New petition to sell Montana to Canada
        fitch270
        Wouldn't South Alberta be its own province?

There's been a "movement" to separate upstate NY from the NYC area for years. Fat chance...
        Today, 12:09 AM
      • Illegals buying guns
        labrador12
        If 8 million illegals are trying to buy guns a year, what is the size of the illegal population? Is 10% of the illegal population armed? 50%? Are there...
        Yesterday, 10:56 AM
      • Reply to Illegals buying guns
        Harmonious Fulmination
        In peak seasons Ellis Island processed over 5000 dirt poor migrants a day. And with those inadequate traditional families they made America and Americans...
        Today, 12:02 AM
      • Reply to Illegals buying guns
        fitch270
        The logistics of the situation is the issue. Better safe than sorry. Trying to figure out who is who and has relatives where takes time and resources....
        Yesterday, 11:58 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X