Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many fishermen out there have spouces who like to fish also? My wife loves to go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many fishermen out there have spouces who like to fish also? My wife loves to go!

How many fishermen out there have spouces who like to fish also? My wife loves to go!

Mine does, along w/both of my kids.

Comment

Mine goes to catfishing with me all the time

Comment

My wife goes with me as often as she can, we also are avid catfish anglers, but she will go after bass, crappie, and pretty much anything that swims.

I don't have any children, but my niece and nephew go with us almost every weekend to fish as well.

Comment

Mine doesen't, which allows for some good alone time(when the kids aren't with me). She doesn't hunt either. And I don't go to Bingo with her, it's kind of like our places of Zen.

Comment

My wife goes a little but she uses artificial only and is catch and release. Very irritating when the Crappie are biting but at least I get to spend a little time with her.

Comment

Your a lucky man.

Comment

Mine does, she's crazy...

Comment

What would you say are some of the pros and cons to having a spouse that goes fishing with you all the time? For me, pro-when you say anything about fishing its less go. Con-you have to make sure all the gear and equipment is ready.

Comment

mine does and the kids love it 2

Comment

I CAN ASK MY WIFE IF SHE WANTS TO GO FISHING AND SHE WILL BE IN THE VEHICLE WAITING ON ME BEFORE I CAN EVEN GET THE RODS AND TACKLE BOX OUT OF THE GARAGE, SHE WONT USE MILL WORMS UNLESS I PUT THEM ON HER HOOK FOR HER HOWEVER SHE WILL PUT A NIGHT CRAWLER ON HERSELF, NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY I JUST CANT CONVINCE HER THAT THE LEGS ON THE MILL WORMS ARE SO SMALL THAT YOU CANT FEEL THEM WHEN THEY CRAWL, THAT IS HER EXCUSE FOR NOT TOUCHING THEM, IN A HIGH PITCHED GIRLY VOICE, "BUT BABE THEY HAVE LEGS AND I DONT LIKE'EM"

Comment

My Wife goes fishing with me and Also my 11 year old son!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad