No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what a Bait Monkey is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know what a Bait Monkey is?

Does anyone know what a Bait Monkey is?

Is that the monkey that sits on your shoulder when you're in the Rapala isle at Cabela's tell you to buy three of everything?

Comment

*telling

Comment

That would be my kids, the night before a morning fishing trip, out on the lawn gathering my worms.

Comment

Pushy sales person at _________ super duper store that knows everything about fishing for everything??

Comment

Sales at the local bait and tackle shop, it gets me every time. That little voice in my ear just say buy it, it's on sale.

Comment

2Poppa... what's the answer ??????

Comment

The Bait Monkey is just a little voice that comes to you as your browsing the fishing section telling you that you need more line or weights or soft plastics even though you have much more than enough of that stuff at home..He controls your actions and pulls your arm and makes it reach for your wallet so you can kindly give the salesman the money/credit card for a purchase..I get biten by him everytime I visit Wal Mart..I always walk out of there with stuff I don't really need for fishing!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad