under 1 inch catfish today on the lakeside with my bare hands

Leave a comment:

• Dannyjr321
    replied
    3-4" bass on a 3" crankbait a few times

Leave a comment:

• fishin fool
    replied
    a four inch largemouth on a chartruese and white spinnerbait, couldn't stop laughing!

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    3 inch fish. At Martindale Resevoir.

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    When I was a kid we used to have our family reunion at the park and all us grandkids brought our Zebcos. You could through and bare hook in and cath tiny little bluegills all day long. They were always 2-3" long.

Leave a comment:

• rocky d bashaw
    replied
    a pirch

Leave a comment:

• huskerguy
    replied
    Just the normal 2-3 inch bluegill and bullhead.

Leave a comment:

• shane
    replied
    2.5 inch brookie.

Leave a comment:

• peter
    replied
    a tiny baith fish under 1 in. i snagged it by accident

Leave a comment:

• timothyfaw
    replied
    2 inches rainbow trout

Leave a comment:

• boomer1
    replied
    well i caught a 1 inch bass

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    Some may not believe this but I was fishing for bait fish with some bread on a small hook. Once they had eaten the bread, I reeled in to put more bread on. What I found on the hook was a small minnow. Dont ask me how but I manage to hook a minnow. Don't think that will ever happen again... one of those once in a lifetime

Leave a comment:

• ishawooa
    replied
    I'm the guy you are looking for as I have caught many that had a hard time biting my #22 Irrestables or the smallest hook that I use. I've seen minnow that were larger. Once a friend bet me he could catch a smaller fish than me so we went to the river. We wound up with tiny trout about the same size but I managed to slip and fall down. When I finally stood up my almost new Sage graphite rod was broken so I figured I won the contest as the biggest loser and poorest fisherman. My kid always catches larger fish than me.

Leave a comment:

• muskiemaster
    replied
    caught a 2.5 inch bluegill with a hand tied fly on the littlest hook i could find.

Leave a comment:

• chevyduck
    replied
    with a fly rod 2 inch blue gill

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad