Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright serious business, serious business! The Crappie are starting to run, I need a good electric fillet knife. I'm looking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright serious business, serious business! The Crappie are starting to run, I need a good electric fillet knife. I'm looking

Alright serious business, serious business! The Crappie are starting to run, I need a good electric fillet knife. I'm looking at a Mister Twister or a Rapala. Anyone have one they like better than another or had one that lasted forever??? Thanks Guys!

for an electric knife, go with the mister twister

Comment

Brad,

I bought a Mister Twister on sale at Wally World and it literally fell apart in 3 uses, sorry H&T... I don't know if it was just a bad example or all of them were that way. It took it back and traded it for an a/c Hamilton Beach. You might want to give the Rapala a try...?

Comment

I used to do commercial fishing and used a mister twister on a heck of a lot of fish without a problem. this was 15 years ago so quality back then may be better than today. I'm sure they are all made in a Chinese sweat shop these days.

My guess is that the Mister Twister, Rapala, etc. are just rebranded variants of common kitchen models such as the Hamilton Beach. I'd check reviews on the internet or consumer reports and pick the best one.

Comment

I want an electric knife, the question I keep asking myself is, do I want a battery operated one or an electric. I see the benefits in both.
          Hamilton Beach is hard to beat for economical appliances.

Comment

i bought a rapala and it is okay but i suggest getting the model that has a regular electric plug. the one i have has a plug that will hook to car battery, wall socket or car lighter and it is a mess to keep up with all the wires. it is a good knife!! the mister twister will fall apart and can shock you!!!

Comment

Get a Rapala for sure!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad