Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, all you carp experts out there, please settle this once and for all. Are they edible, are they good on the table, and if so

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jere Smith
    replied
    In Germany it is "Considered" a delicacy BUT the boil it!
    BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have had it smoked, and it's not my fave, but not bad.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Kidd
    replied
    I had a little smoked carp down in Louisana a while back. I wouldn't say it was great but, it wasn't bad either. LOTS of Y bones!

Leave a comment:

• RylieGipson
    replied
    sorry (cant)

Leave a comment:

• RylieGipson
    replied
    aint never tryed it but my dad told me a storie bout them." this guy has a japanies (spelling) restraunte and just had carp on the menu and nobody ate it. So he changed to name to cang hi chicken and people can get enouf of it." ps hope it helps RHG

Leave a comment:

• idduckhntr
    replied
    Carp SUCKS! but when I was a kid in Ca I did make some money selling them to the Asian fish markets.

Leave a comment:

• Ok, all you carp experts out there, please settle this once and for all. Are they edible, are they good on the table, and if so

Ok, all you carp experts out there, please settle this once and for all. Are they edible, are they good on the table, and if so, is it all in knowning what you're doing, or is the old joke about fixing them on a board and then eating the board accurate? Thanks, and tight lines!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad