No announcement yet.

When you fish for catfish with chicken livers do you use a bobber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fish mainly in a slow moving river and have had moderate luck at times using bobbers. I do better with night crawlers under bobbers, but livers have also worked for me. Unlike most others, I sometimes fish only a foot and a half deep. Many times in my area the fish are suspended and this method works well for me. Try different depths until you find where the fish are.

Comment

You don't use bobbers for Cat-fishing.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How Do I Know ???
        by rock rat
        bubba if what I say is so confusing to you maybe it's you that are mixed up, or a tad touched.

Jimbo, I know Trump loves his tax cuts,...
        Today, 11:41 AM
      • How Do I Know ???
        by jhjimbo
        How do I decide who to vote for in the November Election ? Easy, just look around at the squalor in the Cities that have been controlled (raped) by...
        01-19-2020, 12:03 PM
      • Reply to No Witnesses
        by FirstBubba
        LMAO!!!!

A summary of the impeachment!
        This says it all!

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor.../23/trumps-fav...
        Today, 11:40 AM
      • No Witnesses
        by rock rat
        I've been listening to the trial intermittently while driving mid mornings. For a while anyway. It's kind of funny and kind of sad. The senate is so caught...
        Yesterday, 11:39 PM
      • Reply to Nikon drops scope line
        by jhjimbo
        I talked to a distributor about Nikon. The Company is not going out of business, just dropping the rifle scopes. Other optic products will remain. ...
        Today, 11:38 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X