Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

over all what does crowd think of a 15'4 sportman canoe by old town with square stern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over all what does crowd think of a 15'4 sportman canoe by old town with square stern

over all what does crowd think of a 15'4 sportman canoe by old town with square stern

Nothing wrong with them, having the square stern will allow a motor making easy moving when padling get hard. Old Town are good quality canoes, would'nt mind having one myself.

Comment

I have the same canoe, although I have only taken it out a couple of times in a saltwater lagoon near my home. It is a little tippy compared to a Jon boat, but I can stand in it to move around if I am careful. My wife and I can get it on top of our truck roof rack with a reasonable amount of swearing. A 44-pound thrust transom-mount trolling motor moves it through the water just fine, and after a year outdoors, I haven't seen any degradation in the plastic.

Comment

I actually likes it a lot and I'm thinking about getting it for my sister for her Birthday!!!

Comment

I have this canoe and it has served me for almost 20 years. If the new one is like mine I would suggest it wholeheartedly.

Comment

I second. Solid craft. Get it. Good call on the square stern.

Comment

your good to go

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad