the rattling eye F’er

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rattling eye F’er

4mm glass rattle is inside. The body is minnow body wrap. 10mm eyes.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	F07CCCAA-5D28-4469-986F-1148FF1E3C0B.jpeg
Views:	257
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	704850

Very cool , how does it fish for you? It very realistic.

Comment

I tested it out. Swims fine just got give it a little hard tug to get the rattle going. If I get anything on it will post back.

Comment

Please do that , I am interested to hear how it works . It sure looks good

Comment

Will do, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post
            I tested it out. Swims fine just got give it a little hard tug to get the filezilla uc browser rufus rattle going. If I get anything on it will post back.

Please do that , I am interested to hear how it works . It sure looks good
            Last edited by ADYLATYSA; 10-31-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Didn’t get to much use out of it this year. Kinda put down the fly rod. Had some lookers but no takers. Next year I’ll have to put down the spinning gear. Not sure if you guys saw one of my deer hair minns. That seemed to work great this year for bass.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to End of an era
                by Milldawg
                Dew man guy who owns the land a farm of his wants the spot so I’m out. All of this started since there is monster running around out there....
                Today, 11:10 PM
              • End of an era
                by Milldawg
                Well lost my hunting spot of 7 years last Saturday. So now I’m joining the lease crowd. Any advice this will be my first year leasing ground next year....
                Today, 03:35 PM
              • Reply to Season ends
                by WA Mtnhunter
                I’m 70, battling cancer, trying to stay in shape, and still working my dogs. Not going to quit until I can’t get on my feet. I’ve had a good run,...
                Today, 10:39 PM
              • Season ends
                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                On my way home ... finally. Headed to West Side (Montana) for Thanksgiving with my brothers but a very nasty blizzard delayed me till Saturday. After...
                Today, 12:41 AM
              • Reply to Virginia Gun Confiscation !
                by Sarge01
                If Virginia had followed through with their anti gun legislation you would have seen the start of the 2nd civil war in the US.
                Today, 10:26 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X