Musky and pike Flies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musky and pike Flies

Tied me up some articulated flies to try. Used e.p. fibers on both and a 6/0 hook.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	7D1B8D56-7B53-4E2C-9043-8F8A443B615C.jpeg
Views:	126
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	700351

I came into a marina and a woman had a bandaged hand. Asked and she said a musky bit her when she was washing her hand. "Must have been my diamond ring" - got any diamonds.

Comment

Their not afraid of you. I’ve had them swimming right by my legs as I was wading. One I caught I didn’t grab it right and yes it ripped my thumb right open.

Comment

Nicely done Solitario , keep us posted on how they work for you. Very impressive work!

Comment

Nice job! I haven't done a lot of fly fishing for muskies and pike, but I caught a few, a hundred years or so ago, on homemade streamers. Good luck with them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad