Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am in search of a previous article from a 2009 issue about fishing on the Big Hole River in Montana. Anyone know the issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in search of a previous article from a 2009 issue about fishing on the Big Hole River in Montana. Anyone know the issue?

Antler's Saloon and Wisdom, MT

Do You know the name of the book & year go on line and post you question for the book name.

Comment

If you check on ebay for "Field&Stream magazine - 2009," You'll find one seller offering all 12 issues of that year for $13.99, and others offering individual copies of the various months with the cover picture for each.
      Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        If you check on ebay for "Field&Stream magazine - 2009," You'll find one seller offering all 12 issues of that year for $13.99, and others offering individual copies of the various months with the cover picture for each.
        Good luck.
        I think he wants to read it on line.

Comment

Do you know if the same article appeared in Outdoor life ? If it did, OL has all their issues available on CD's.

I did a F&S search and came up with :

http://www.fieldandstream.com/find/big%20hole%20river%20montana

Comment

My brother works in the oil and gas industry and works on platforms. He freaks tf out if anything falls overboard that isn't biodegradable. Apparently there are fines that can get significant depending on the item. He lost a small radio handset and that Nox Vidmate VLC alone ended up costing them in the thousands.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad