Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the Fly Tying Symposium in Somerset, NJ and picked up some new materials yesterday to tie some flies. So, I tied two new big patterns for pike and musky and would like to know any thoughts on my two new patterns. The pictures are in user an

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the Fly Tying Symposium in Somerset, NJ and picked up some new materials yesterday to tie some flies. So, I tied two new big patterns for pike and musky and would like to know any thoughts on my two new patterns. The pictures are in user an

I went to the Fly Tying Symposium in Somerset, NJ and picked up some new materials yesterday to tie some flies. So, I tied two new big patterns for pike and musky and would like to know any thoughts on my two new patterns. The pictures are in user and my profile pictures.

I like the brown one. Looks almost like a giant spey fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougfir View Post
      Thanks. I can kind of see what you mean by that actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougfir View Post
        Thanks. I can kind of see what you mean by that actually.* Commented with my moms account.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Fbi..........
          by bowhunter75richard
          You bring up many very valid points dawg, and the most important in my opinion is the indoctrination of our young minds in the ever expanding education...
          Today, 11:17 AM
        • Fbi..........
          by bowhunter75richard
          ......there have been some 30 present and former FBI agents who have come forth in support of whistleblowers who have divulged critical information concerning...
          09-29-2022, 08:45 AM
        • Reply to Lesson learned the hard way.
          by jhjimbo
          Batteries in constant use should last 5 to 6 years if charging system is good.

i have some vehicles that I don't drive often and keep a...
          Today, 11:15 AM
        • Lesson learned the hard way.
          by Milldawg
          So yesterday I went out to start my truck before work to let it warm up. Being a diesel I prefer it warm up before we get running hard on the interstate....
          Today, 10:37 AM
        • Reply to Fbi..........
          by Milldawg
          I believe that the government has gotten to big and to powerful. I’m not calling for armed resistance or insanity. What it is time for is the people...
          Today, 08:23 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X