Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, I'm done with this winter! I'm ready to fish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm done with this winter! I'm ready to fish!

Ok, I'm done with this winter! I'm ready to fish!

I feel you are not alone! More than half the country is shouting the same thing.

Not trying to rub it in, but in AZ (western AZ on the CO river) where I live, there is a year round fishing season. You should look to relocate! (easier said than done, I know)

Comment

Don't get me wrong I love where I live and I love the winter I'm just sick of this one!

Comment

I’ve had it quite a while. I think I bought it as a combo in 2005 or so. I remember that it was on sale for $21.99, or I could’ve bought just the rod for Kodi nox $24.99. Duh

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Fawns
          by FirstBubba
          A deer's normal diet, browse (or "mast") is in full production right now. If you're having wet weather, deer don't have to move far for food,...
          Today, 05:48 PM
        • Fawns
          by MattM37
          How's your local herd doing? Around here I seldom see many fawns in May, but everything seems to be a couple-three weeks ahead of schedule and we'll...
          Yesterday, 07:21 PM
        • Reply to The Constitution or The Big Lie?
          by bowhunter75richard
          Anybody who can not see real dangers ahead under this administration is completely brain dead, and one who has no concerns for the country and its citizens...
          Today, 05:23 PM
        • The Constitution or The Big Lie?
          by rock rat
          We've had almost 250 years of a peaceful transition of power. Our constitution is mostly about how we elect and who can be elected or appointed to the...
          05-22-2022, 07:24 AM
        • Reply to Georgia Primary (this one looks to be fun)
          by Grete
          Thank you for that, I do. Now we are together on the same page....
          Today, 04:30 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X