Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60 Minutes Sports on Showtime tomorrow night will be featuring one of the prettiest faces of our sport April Vokey. Anybody plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 Minutes Sports on Showtime tomorrow night will be featuring one of the prettiest faces of our sport April Vokey. Anybody plan

60 Minutes Sports on Showtime tomorrow night will be featuring one of the prettiest faces of our sport April Vokey. Anybody plan on checking it out?

You most definitely aren't exaggerating on the the prettiest face. That girl would cause me to mumble like an idiot if I met her in person.

Comment

I dunno about that. Nanci Pelosi looks pretty darn attractive with a rod in her hand. And I was the first on this thread to go ga-ga over April Vokey.
      And a big part of April's beauty is she can cast a fly with the best of 'um. Love to see that high skill level in a gal especially.

Comment

And isn't April's last name spelled Volkey?...with an "L" in it. But spell it anyway you want, April can fish out of my boat anyday. I'll pull the sticks all day long.

Comment

Nope, it's Vokey

Comment

You sure? I'm going to ask her the next time we go fishing together.

Comment

Yah, it's Vokey, no L. Would love to have a chance to fish with her. That girl can cast!

Comment

April just called me, and said not to worry about getting her name wrong. She knows my name is not "honey bunch", but she calls me that anyway.

Comment

Did anyone watch April, and myself on the show?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad