Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TFO New Zealand strike indicator kit. Anybody use these? Saw a (tightlinevideo)video on them and they look pretty cool. Wonderin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TFO New Zealand strike indicator kit. Anybody use these? Saw a (tightlinevideo)video on them and they look pretty cool. Wonderin

TFO New Zealand strike indicator kit. Anybody use these? Saw a (tightlinevideo)video on them and they look pretty cool. Wondering how they fish before I buy one.

Was wondering how they hold up after casting a few times or if in mid cast would they fly off the leader. Also, how well do they work when using a small presentation instead of the whole piece of wool? They look like they'd be fine on big faster water but I do a lot of small clear water fishing.

Comment

Check out my post, and answer to the first question. It don't get much better than making your own, and they float better, and are lighter than the thingamabobbers.

Comment

Never thought about making my own. Maybe I'll give it a try.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad