Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am going to be going to college next year and there is a good trout river going throgh campus so I want to start fly fishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to be going to college next year and there is a good trout river going throgh campus so I want to start fly fishing.

I am going to be going to college next year and there is a good trout river going throgh campus so I want to start fly fishing. So what is a good inexpensive starter fly rod and reel.

i have a very inexpensive, but sturdy pfeluger( i hope i spelled that right) fly fishing rod. it works very well

Comment

Where are you going to school that has a river running through it? That would have been VERY detrimental to my GPA!

Comment

University of Wisconsin River Falls

Comment

you can get good cortland sets for around 60 that have rod line and reel but my first was like 20 a shackespear that i got when i was around 13 years old from wal mart

Comment

agreed with hickboy518 answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad