Dealing with game wardens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealing with game wardens.

A man with two buckets of fish was leaving Galveston beach well known for its fishing and was stopped by a game warden. The warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"

The man replied to the game warden, "No, sir. These are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?!" the warden replied.

"Yes, sir. Every night I take these fish down to this beach and let them swim around for about a half-hour, When I whistle, they all come back, jump back into my buckets, and I take 'em home. We do this every night."

"That's a bunch of hooey," said the warden. "Fish can't do that!"

"No, really! says the man. "Here, I'll show you." And he releases the fish in the ocean.

"Well, I've GOT to see this!" the game warden replied.

The man and the warden stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to the man and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" the man asked.

"When are you going to call them back?" the game warden huffs.

"Call who back?" the man asked.

"The FISH."

"What fish?

Cute... good job 99

Comment

Speaking of game wardens, there's a new show to go along with North Woods Law and Lone Star Law -- "Louisiana Law." Premiered last night, I think. I'm looking forward to seeing some of the colorful characters the officers have to deal with down there.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Trump
        by rock rat
        Money in politics is a Republican issue, remember Citizens United? Free speech man!. So make campaign contributions illegal. Most contributors of even...
        Today, 09:43 AM
      • Trump
        by Danbo
        https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/16/coro...-outbreak.html
        04-17-2020, 06:15 AM
      • Reply to Trump
        by bowhunter75richard
        Politics has become a total money issue. The ‘dark money’ that was spent on the biden election was in the hundreds of millions of dollars ! The dimwits...
        Today, 08:45 AM
      • Reply to Keepsakes
        by PigHunter
        I have old stuff not considered keepsakes. So I won't list them.

Keepsakes related to the Outdoors:
        > Dad's squirrel rifle, a Winchester...
        Today, 08:18 AM
      • Keepsakes
        by MattM37
        Other than the obvious mounts and such, what have you kept for keepsakes over the years?

I have my dad's old pocketknife, the blade honed...
        Yesterday, 07:56 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X