Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Stocking stuffer' type gift ideas? (Fishing or hunting)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Stocking stuffer' type gift ideas? (Fishing or hunting)

I am trying to purchase some stocking stuffer(small and nothing crazy expensive) type gifts for family members who fish/hunt. If anyone has any ideas/something they would be happy to receive I would appreciate the help .

Lights. Flashlights, headlamps, anything that gives light. Thousand choices. "And the Lord said, "Let there be light!" Then Ray Ban said, "But not too much."

Comment

Yes I would agree with that for sure. I've had my eyes on some streamlight microseries lights . I've never owned any of their rechargable ones but have had their battery powered lights for years.

Comment

A lot of people already have lights. But I do like the Streamlight brands.

Here's a fun little item that's both a light and waterproof lighter. USB rechargeable and only $16.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

I do like the high vis orange on those. One of my biggest pet peeves if camo style flashlights/knives etc because of how easily can be misplaced or lost.

Comment

50 or 100 round boxes of .22lr ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by remington88 View Post
              I do like the high vis orange on those. One of my biggest pet peeves if camo style flashlights/knives etc because of how easily can be misplaced or lost.
              Well, then you might also like the Orange Morakniv Companion for $12 on Amazon. I've used one for several years and it's a great knife.

https://www.amazon.com/Morakniv-Comp...IKX0DER&sr=8-2

Comment

I’m sure you can find some cheap lures out there. Hooks, split shots, bobbers, power bait, line. You can always buy some gif cards for someone picky.

Comment

Thermal socks like Smart Wool and also 'Heat Holders' about $20. Best heat keepers I have ever had, bar none. Go to www.heatholders.com Jim

Comment

Bah Humbug LOL

Comment

Hello, how are you i am freya melessa please contact me here ([email protected] )I have something very important to tak with you

Comment

Originally posted by CD2 View Post
                        Bah Humbug LOL
                        I'm almost there with you CD2 since I'm Agnostic. But, I do enjoy certain aspects of the season. We're having family over the Sunday before Christmas and I plan to say a few words about the meaning of Christmas and lead a prayer before we eat. I hope it comes off as sounding sincere!

Comment

For a short prayer, just say "Bless this food and us that eats it."
                          From an old western movie.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter View Post
                            A lot of people already have lights. But I do like the Streamlight brands.

Here's a fun little item that's both a light and waterproof lighter. USB rechargeable and only $16.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Is that lighter only good for cigarettes? Can it light a camp stove or lantern ?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Is that lighter only good for cigarettes? Can it light a camp stove or lantern ?
                              It's probably ok for cigarettes, would be a little short for a camp stove or lantern. There are longer versions but of course those wouldn't as easily fit in a pocket.

Candle Lighter, Rechargeable Electric Arc Lighter with 360° Flexible Neck LED Battery Display and Flameless Windproof Triple Safety Long Lighter for Camping BBQ Stove Cooking Kitchen Fireworks https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TWTKKN6..._umg-DbGJWQR4T

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to SHOT Show in decline?
                                by bowhunter75richard
                                Not being a gun user per se, but definitely a strong supporter of gun rights and thus also of the 2A, I would have to say the different gun groups and...
                                Today, 02:19 PM
                              • SHOT Show in decline?
                                by Ontario Honker Hunter
                                I see from Phil's blog that Caeasar Guerini, Perazzi, Blaser, and Henry have all bailed on SHOT Show. Gee, I wonder why? Perhaps all the goofy tacticool...
                                Today, 01:35 PM
                              • Reply to China Virus
                                by Danbo
                                Very good article Pighunter ! It’s hard for governments to coverup something like that today when most people have smart phones. See pics out of China...
                                Today, 12:29 PM
                              • China Virus
                                by jhjimbo
                                Person in Seattle died. Student in Texas under observation. There would be no flu if there was not air travel. Virus hops a plane and can be anywhere...
                                Yesterday, 06:15 AM
                              • Reply to China Virus
                                by PigHunter
                                But, there were trains and ships travelling the world. Here's an interesting article on the 1918 flu:
                                https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ea...
                                Today, 11:30 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X