• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freak! Two-headed trout

This is weird.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-mou...-headed-trout/
    Have you ever caught anything freakish?

Never caught something like this but when I talk to the guys at the fish commission who raise the fish say there deformation and weird stuff that they gotta look for. So only the healthy get stocked but they do have weird fish they gotta weed threw.

Comment

Originally posted by MattM37 View Post
      This is weird.
      https://www.cbsnews.com/news/two-mou...-headed-trout/
      Have you ever caught anything freakish?
      You mean fishing right?

Ontario last year I reeled in a walleye with no tail. It was bleeding, we realized a pike must have nailed it on the way to the boat. Had pictures but lost my phone on the trip home 😱.

Comment

Something is interfering with the DNA - toxins, or radio active substance can cause defects. In Erie there are some dual sex fish as a result of all the birth control pills that go into the lake with the pee. Water treatment plants do not take out a lot of drugs or hormones.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          Something is interfering with the DNA - toxins, or radio active substance can cause defects. In Erie there are some dual sex fish as a result of all the birth control pills that go into the lake with the pee. Water treatment plants do not take out a lot of drugs or hormones.
          Birth control and hormones aren’t giving them two heads. From what I hear. Is one of the main thing that’s happening around my waters is they say it’s changing the sex of smallmouth bass. Boy the stuff I’ve been hearing about stuff like that polluting the waters.

Comment

Originally posted by Solitario Lupo View Post

Birth control and hormones aren’t giving them two heads. From what I hear. Is one of the main thing that’s happening around my waters is they say it’s changing the sex of smallmouth bass. Boy the stuff I’ve been hearing about stuff like that polluting the waters.
            A DNA fight has been going on for Centuries where Estrogen is fighting Testosterone. Estrogen is a much stronger Hormone and is winning the war. Sorry Guys.

Comment

Ontario last year I reeled in a walleye with no tail. It was bleeding, we realized a pike must have nailed it on the way to the boat. Had pictures but lost my phone jiofi.local.html jtplinklogin is it down on the trip home 😱.
              Last edited by ADYLATYSA; 11-05-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ADYLATYSA View Post
                Ontario last year I reeled in a walleye with no tail. It was bleeding, we realized a pike must have nailed it on the way to the boat. Had pictures but lost my phone jiofi.local.html jtplinklogin is it down on the trip home 😱.
                Estrogen is a much stronger Hormone and is winning the war. Sorry Guys.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Goose Hunting
                  by FirstBubba
                  Ontario is a long ways from Wisconsin.
                  They hunt them in open wheat fields in Ok all the time. Layouts work just fine.
                  Today, 08:22 AM
                • Goose Hunting
                  by cfritsch
                  Hi, this is my first time posting and I have a question. I have recently been given a chance to hunt geese for the first time wack'm and stack'm style...
                  01-16-2020, 06:50 PM
                • Reply to How Many Died
                  by CD2
                  Drug addicts are like drowning people.
                  They will probably pull you under if you get close to try and save them.
                  They are pulling society down...
                  Today, 02:38 AM
                • How Many Died
                  by jhjimbo
                  On Tucker Carlson last night he said 750,000 died from Opioid overdose in a ten year period. More then WW I, WW II, Korea, Vietnam, combined.
                  01-16-2020, 11:04 AM
                • Reply to How Many Died
                  by CD2
                  You are right, back in the day, 30 yrs or so ago, a guy could be a bit of a dumbarse and clean himself up, get a factory job or education and be civilized/normal....
                  Today, 02:36 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X