Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anybody tell me roughly how much my fish weight? We did not have a scale, and needed to get the fish back in the water. The picture is my profile picture.. Thanks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody tell me roughly how much my fish weight? We did not have a scale, and needed to get the fish back in the water. The picture is my profile picture.. Thanks!

Can anybody tell me roughly how much my fish weight? We did not have a scale, and needed to get the fish back in the water. The picture is my profile picture.. Thanks!

Nice Carp and just a wild guess sixteen pounds.

Comment

Nice fish, must have been a thrill catching it.

Comment

Looks like a Carp,I say 28#.

Comment

Sonic538, I read your same question you posted above. Guys are stating 30 to 40 pounds.
          Tree comment was 28 pounds. I guess my weight prediction of 16 pounds was way off.
          Sorry, It wasn't meant to be disrespectful toward the size of your giant carp.

Next time shoot a black bear and asked us the weight. I should be a lot closer on the bear's weight. LOL

Comment

. The picture is my profile picture.. Thanks!Nox Vidmate VLC
            Last edited by EVAKATY75; 01-14-2021, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad