Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the fastest and simplest ways to eat Largemouth bass(assuming it would have died If i had realeased it).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Fried!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Fried!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Fried!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Fried!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    Fried!

Leave a comment:

• snowninja
    replied
    As with most any other freshwater fish, excluding trout, beer batter and deep fry.

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    Fillet and sear with lemonpepper, garlic, butter and salt. Grill'em or fry'em

Leave a comment:

• MLH
    replied
    There is nothing wrong with catching a largemouth bass just to eat it. I prefer just breading and panfrying in hot oil.

Leave a comment:

• Beekeeper
    replied
    Fillet them and skin the fillets. Cut out any of the dark meat down the lateral line. Derdge in you favorite breader and deep fry.

Leave a comment:

• Sharkfin
    replied
    Largemouth bass is great. I cut the meat off the bone then cut it into bite size pieces. Soak them in Zexty Itallian dressing for an hour or so then roll in corn meal and fry.

Leave a comment:

• VT Outdoorsman
    replied
    This might not be the simplest way but... scale them, gut them and stuff with whatever you want. I use onions and lemon. Slit the sides and wrap in tin foil with butter. Cook until flesh is flaky.

The simplest way is to gut and scale the fish and then grill it/cook over campfire on side of lake.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    Filet them removing all skin and bones. Cut up into serving size pieces. Salt pepper dredge in cornmeal and fry in hot oil. Very good eating just remember to remove the skin.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    I don't much care for the taste of bass. Take em to a taxidermist or take a pic and release.

Leave a comment:

• What is the fastest and simplest ways to eat Largemouth bass(assuming it would have died If i had realeased it).

What is the fastest and simplest ways to eat Largemouth bass(assuming it would have died If i had realeased it).

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to How to
    by Solitario Lupo
    Soak it water. Then twist and pull. If really stuck get some soap in between twist and pull....
    Today, 11:24 AM
  • How to
    by jhjimbo
    How to get a fishing pole apart ?
    Today, 10:01 AM
  • Reply to They thought of everything.
    by crm3006
    Ya'll are missing the main issue here. Yes, there were a lot of fraudulent votes cast. Yes, there was a lot of illegal bribe money spent, and ballot harvesting...
    Today, 11:13 AM
  • They thought of everything.
    by jhjimbo
    This is how a ballot forensic exam is conducted. Sounds very complete.

The ballot is taken to a forensic scanning station to test...
    05-03-2021, 10:26 AM
  • Reply to Liz Cheney
    by crm3006
    From WAM: "I’m betting the forensic audits will turn up facts that support the claims of election fraud just like Kennedy / Dem mob in Illinois...
    Today, 11:02 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X