No announcement yet.

Record bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They say in general that female bass are bigger. Of course eggs make them heavier. It’s hard to tell the two apart unless you kill them and look inside.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Stevens 301 vs ATI NOMAD
      by fitch270
      Different gun, yours was the O/U, this one is a single shot. Different outsourcing....
      Today, 08:08 PM
    • Stevens 301 vs ATI NOMAD
      by Ghosty
      i want your advice on which shotgun i should buy which brand is better i was told stevens is made in china and ATI is made in the us in south carolina...
      Today, 08:30 AM
    • Reply to Prepping: No, not TP
      by fitch270
      Dewman: Sorry if this hit a little close to home, didn't mean to open any wounds.

OHH: Our appointment is with a very good lawyer for this...
      Today, 08:06 PM
    • Prepping: No, not TP
      by fitch270
      Sorry in advance for this, but I'm blaming the morbid sob's on here for the inspiration.

My wife and I scheduled an estate planning appointment...
      Today, 07:14 PM
    • Reply to Prepping: No, not TP
      by Ontario Honker Hunter
      One of my many former vocations was a law clerk, so yes I have taken care of my and my daughter's wills and power of attorney. You need to call a lawyer...
      Today, 07:49 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X