Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what kind of food do you take, on a all day fishing trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pack up some sandwhiches, chips, sodas, water, gatorade, and some other snacktype stuff. If you forget to pack (i've done it too many times) go to the gas station and get some meal replacer bars, energy bars, snacks, and drinks. You can get a good meal for about 10 bucks. If worst comes to worst go to Mcdonalds or Subway.

Comment

A can of Mint Grizzly, it takes away the hunger pains when you are too busy fishing to take a time out and eat.

Comment

Trail mix, granola bars, and a lot of cold drinks

Comment

you dont take food man...all you need is a fillet knife, a frying pan and your favorite fish recipe (along with friends and beer)

Comment

i bring firewood at lunch time i cook what i caught

Comment

hoagies and gatorade + chips.....maybe beer

Comment

i bring a sandwich

Comment

A sandwich loaded up and some chips and a gatorade. O and then some beef jerkey to snack on and maybe some sunflower seeds.

Comment

Water, Chips, Sandwiches and Gatorade!!!

Comment

Originally posted by streack View Post
                      A can of Mint Grizzly, it takes away the hunger pains when you are too busy fishing to take a time out and eat.
                      Warm weather fishing
                      Frozen slices of fruit with a rind that u don't eat like cantaloupe or honeydew or watermelon, frozen smoothies, frozen bottles of gatorade or lemonade, frozen adult beverage, cold fried chicken, chips, chocolate chip cookies (set out in sun to warm up)

Cool weather fishing
                      Thermos of soup, crunchy breadsticks, thermos of tea/hot choc/coffee with an adult additive, red hots candy, apples, pretzels, string cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by streack View Post
                        Oops. Meant to post as answer.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad