Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought some flurescent and multi-colored floating worms that are seven inches long and I was wondering if anyone had any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought some flurescent and multi-colored floating worms that are seven inches long and I was wondering if anyone had any

I just bought some flurescent and multi-colored floating worms that are seven inches long and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to hook them? Should I use a single hook? Double? I have never really tried them before

I have never heared of a floating worm good luck with them.

Comment

shaky head, i think it is better on colder days but i dont know too much about it. just put on a jig head with a big ol hook and twitch it very slightly on the bottom. you can look on youtube at how to do it. I have been thinking about buying those worms, u get em at walmart? good luck

Comment

OOOOOOOOO! Floating worms are fantastic. Just hook them carolina style and skate them over the moss. Bass will explode up through the moss for them. They are a killer summertime rig when the bass are resting under the heavy floating vegatation. Pause just a second before setting the hook. Braided line gives a better hook set. Your gonna have to horse the fish out of heavy vegatation.

Comment

rig them carolina style. Good luck!

Comment

thanks everyone. And yes, I did buy them at wally world lol

Comment

They work great. I love the chartuse and pink. Rig them carolina style without the weight. I work them just off weed beds and through lilly pads. They are a blast to fish, the weight of the hook causes it to sink very slowly on its own.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad