Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are the field and stream rainer spinng reels? I can't seem to find anything about them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are the field and stream rainer spinng reels? I can't seem to find anything about them

How are the field and stream rainer spinng reels? I can't seem to find anything about them

The biggest catfish I ever seen was caught on a cane pole!

Comment

I WAS IN A POPULAR SPORTING GOOD STORE AND I ALSO HAD THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT THE RAINIER GEAR. I BOUGHT A BAITCASTER WITH 8 BALL BEARING FOR A % OF WHAT THE BIG NAMES COST. THE PERSON WORKING IN THE AREA TOLD ME THAT THEY ARE MADE BY QUANTUM, SO I HOPE IT WORKS OUT THEY HAVE A NICE FEEL TO IT, I KNOW THAT DOES NOT COUNT MUCH ON THE WATER BUT THE PRICE IS GREAT ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT PERFORMS SOO, BUT BUY IT IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY

Comment

Field and Stream is the store brand for Dick's Sporting Goods. It clearly states on the package that there is no affiliation with Field and Stream Magazine. I don't know about the casting reels, but the spinning reels look a whole lot like a Pflueger President. They are both 10 bearing, have the same frame material and shape, same spool and the receiver and bail are identical. gander Mountain Tourney reels also bear a more than coincidental resemblance to the Pfluerger Pres. I'm certainly going to try one of the F&S Raniers. At $34 vs. $60, it's reasonable to do.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad