Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My uncle gave me an old fishing pole of his. the rod is a zebco sizzle stick. the reel is a shimano b-mag 1001. Anyone have thi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My uncle gave me an old fishing pole of his. the rod is a zebco sizzle stick. the reel is a shimano b-mag 1001. Anyone have thi

My uncle gave me an old fishing pole of his. the rod is a zebco sizzle stick. the reel is a shimano b-mag 1001. Anyone have this, or any idea if it is any good? thanks

Have not used that particular model, but any rod that is given to you by a family member has memories attached to it.

Let us know how it works out

Comment

I say used it and found out how well it works out for you......
      Please post your answer after you do that so we know how well did it work out for you????????

Comment

I was kinda testin it out in my yard just seeing if it was smooth and stuff. It works pretty good. I think the reel is pretty nice but the rod probably isn't quite as good. I need to get new line for it. The other line is really old, weak, and easily tangled.

Comment

you are suppost to change your line every year.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad