Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What time do you think is best for bass fishing? I have found that between 6 and 8 a.m. works pretty well where I fish in Wester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What time do you think is best for bass fishing? I have found that between 6 and 8 a.m. works pretty well where I fish in Wester

What time do you think is best for bass fishing? I have found that between 6 and 8 a.m. works pretty well where I fish in Western New York

It's the same around my area, with dusk being a good time as well

Comment

I have had luck at all times, but have found that usually late evening works best in southeast michigan

Comment

try 8 @ night it works well especially with a green flake brush hog.

Comment

dusk with top water lures

Comment

we always did best after it dark till bout midnight using topwater lures, the jitterbug bein my favorite. i love not bein able to see anything then just hearin my lure then the big splash that follows, fish on!

Comment

Beat me to it Bassfisha, here in MI I've also found that real close to dark is great especially with top water.

Comment

here in upstate NY bass fishing on the finger lakes I think from 3 pm to dark is when they hit the hardest, at least on cayuga lake.

Comment

I also think the last couple hours before dark is best. Not a morning person when it comes to fishing, but I know it's good too.

Comment

im not to far from ny but in between 6-8am and 7-8pm

Comment

Agreed with troutslayer and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad