Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could fish with any BASS Pro/Guide, KVD, Skeete, Ike, Alton, Hack, Hannon, etc, who would it be and why? What would you h

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could fish with any BASS Pro/Guide, KVD, Skeete, Ike, Alton, Hack, Hannon, etc, who would it be and why? What would you h

If you could fish with any BASS Pro/Guide, KVD, Skeete, Ike, Alton, Hack, Hannon, etc, who would it be and why? What would you hope to learn/catch?

Billy/Bobby Murry, I grew up with these two guys and would just love to fish with them again.
    They were winners of several of the first "pro" tournys and the Bass Master Cham.

Comment

kvd would be cool just to take in a bit of his knowledge while on the water.

I would say one of the old school guys like lonnie stanley or even ray scott himself to learn not only the new techniques but the old techniques that may have been forgotten

Comment

For me it would have to be KVD. He is so consistent on the Elite Series that I can only chalk it up to hard work and superior knowledge. Would love to see how he breaks down a new lake and dissects it. Plus I love fishing with crankbaits and spinnerbaits, and KVD is great at locating fish quickly then going back and finesse fishing to get additional bites.

Comment

Mike "Ike", Its fun to watch him land a bass, and he likes to flyfish for bass. Plus he wears fox gear and all that sort of stuff I like.

Comment

Hank Parker. I watched him when I was a kid. I don't watch much fishing on tv anymore, so I don't know all of these others. Hank seems like he'd be a fun guy to BS with and I'm sure we'd get on some fish too.

Comment

Kevin Van Daam. Again. Iv already fished with him once.

Comment

In my mind, just one guy! Bill Dance simply because I'd like to know where he fishes that has no piers, no boats (other then his) and has 1000's of 10 pound LM bass....

Comment

I'd go with KVD just based on his track record. To me, he's the most relevant Bass angler today.

Comment

KVD because he is a michigan native, so he is familiar with my area. Also, i find him to be almost god-like when it comes to catching the monster bass!

Comment

I like highmaster499's answer, ive wondered that myself.

Comment

Agreed with Big O and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad