Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLH, can u go back to the question about the 3rd gear tester? there seems to be some confussion about me and some new gear that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLH, can u go back to the question about the 3rd gear tester? there seems to be some confussion about me and some new gear that

MLH, can u go back to the question about the 3rd gear tester? there seems to be some confussion about me and some new gear that i talked about on a later post.

That's what I get for reading between the lines when there is nothing there. Well, between you and me, I figured you'd be a great choice. In time. So, how was the new gear and the fishing?

Comment

Ahh well its good. didnt get to bass fish much but i took my little bro out for some bluegill and crappie. Supprisingly, my 7ft med. hev. pole was extremely sensitive to those light strikes. and strong when i had to pull a fallen branch out of the water. Thanks. I hope to be one of the choices one day.

Comment

See what I mean? Nice little review!

Comment

Good for you hunterkid94(taking your lil' bro).
          Glad you guys caught some fish. It'll come I'm sure.

Comment

hunterkid,
            The way I read your post is you were the 3rd FS tester. So are you or aren't you, but again good for you taking you brother out.

Comment

im not...i repeat am NOT! My dad and i had bought the same poles and he and my stepmom just had twins so hes busy so i was testing personal bought gear so i could see how it worked and to let him know how it worked. but other than that me and my lil bro went out and caught some bluegill and crappie(i think thats all that lake is good for) but we had a great time.

Comment

Good for you hunterkid94!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad