Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nows your time to show off! Whats the biggest fish youve caught so far in the new year. Sadly, mine is a 10lb channel cat. But w

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nows your time to show off! Whats the biggest fish youve caught so far in the new year. Sadly, mine is a 10lb channel cat. But w

Nows your time to show off! Whats the biggest fish youve caught so far in the new year. Sadly, mine is a 10lb channel cat. But we are heading to canada soon so ill beat that quick!

15lb Striper,3lb. 2oz Crappie,11lb 9oz. Catfish(channel),4lb 5oz. Smallmouth Bass,4lb. 1oz White Bass,5lb. 11oz. Large-mouth Bass, 7lb. 8oz Hybrid bass.
    Good luck and Good fishing. Striper's are picking up now here so hopefuly I'll have bigger too. I already
    broke one off on 20lb. line.

Comment

Well I've got a 32 inch muskie while fishing for walleye but I just got a called yesterday about a monster bass possibly around the 10- 15 lb. range yesterday on a local pond.

Comment

25" 7 1/4 pound chain pickerel, 4 pound largemouth, 2 1/2pound crappie, 7 1/2 pound flathead.

Comment

Sadly, a 10 lb channel cat? You've got high standards hunterkid.

So far mine was a HUGE rainbow. It was a stocker brood hen so some might not think it counts. Still took me a couple hours of changing flies and resting the water before I got her to take the fly.

Comment

this year a six pound redhorse but last year a eight pounder

Comment

this year i got a 10lb cat,5lb large mouth and 31inch muskie

Comment

Well i caught a nice 34in. lake trout up in Canada. Very Very fun to catch.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to What's on your belt?
                  by crm3006
                  Usually, a Ruger Vaquero .45 with shot loads and solids in the belt loops. Either a Benchmade, KOA, or Western skinning/gutting knife. Binoculars on a...
                  Today, 04:51 PM
                • What's on your belt?
                  by PigHunter
                  What are you carrying on your belt this season? Here's what I had yesterday for my solo hunt on public land.

Knife - discontinued Browning...
                  Yesterday, 06:03 PM
                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                  by 99explorer
                  I am afraid Gen McInerney's legal opinion doesn't carry much weight against the words of the constitution, with emphasis on the word "only."...
                  Today, 03:39 PM
                • Voter Fraud
                  by bowhunter75richard
                  For those who claim voter fraud is not happening......Google The Heritage Foundation/election fraud cases ! All states are listed.......it just might...
                  11-06-2020, 08:01 PM
                • Reply to Voter Fraud
                  by crm3006
                  Well, if the slimy bandicoot won't recognize that I know treason when my nose is rubbed in it, maybe we should just get another opinion?
                  "This
                  Today, 03:10 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X