Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to buy some BOOYAH BOO jigs. they have a white one, blue/black, watermelon red, and watermelon pumpkin. what color should

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy some BOOYAH BOO jigs. they have a white one, blue/black, watermelon red, and watermelon pumpkin. what color should

I want to buy some BOOYAH BOO jigs. they have a white one, blue/black, watermelon red, and watermelon pumpkin. what color should i get?

its not dark water but its not too clear either.

Comment

Depends on the water you are fishing, but white is always a safe bet.

Comment

Like matouse said, you can never go wrong with white.

Comment

If you can afford it buy all of them. You never know, a change in color might make 'em hit if you've been hauling water with one color. White and chartreuse work well together in a few different baits, including spinnerbaits.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad