Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i really want a canoe but i want a smaller 2 person one but i also dont want to spend a arm and leg. any tips on what to get tha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really want a canoe but i want a smaller 2 person one but i also dont want to spend a arm and leg. any tips on what to get tha

i really want a canoe but i want a smaller 2 person one but i also dont want to spend a arm and leg. any tips on what to get that can be cheaper

Try a fold cat.

Comment

dont buy new you would be suprised how many people buy canoes but realize they dont like them drive around lake or pond neiborhoods garantee you if you have the patiance you will find what you want and save a ton of cash

Comment

A used aluminum canoe would probably be the cheapest way to go. I was up near the Boundry Water Canoe Area this weekend and saw one for sale along the roadside for $200. I don't think you can find anything cheaper than that.

Comment

Keep a look out at the local pawn shops and garage sales.

Comment

Good job rabbitcop, start yard-sellin!!!

Comment

Take a look at the sporting section on Craigslist there is usually a couple local canoes for sale.

Comment

find an outfitter that has canoes and ask how much he willsell you a canoe it will be used but its a conoe its new to you

Comment

Get you an inflatable type of canoe. A good quality one is still way cheaper than a cheap aluminum canoe. Whats more, they are light weight, can go in most places an aluminum boat couldnt, easy transport, and good maneuverability. Beware of cheap pvc versions!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad