Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im looking for a good baitcaster reel/rod combo, so does anyone have any suggestions for one to get thats under 120bucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im looking for a good baitcaster reel/rod combo, so does anyone have any suggestions for one to get thats under 120bucks?

im looking for a good baitcaster reel/rod combo, so does anyone have any suggestions for one to get thats under 120bucks?

Abu Garcia (reel)/Ugly Stick(rod) you should be able to handle anything with this set-up.
    Good luck and good fishing.

Comment

i take it your mom didn't go for the bow ?
      bass pro shop has a lot of good deals on package rod and reels . quantum ,shimano ,abu Garcia, all make good reels as do others. look for a rod with im6 or im7 graphite ,if you do some looking you can find them both for the price . the ugly sticks are tough as nails i bought one for my son and he hasn't destroyed it yet .

Comment

Cooner,
        I think you got the wrong guy bout the bow lol ive never had problems, my mom says i can get anything for hunting but she aint payin!

Comment

i though you were the one asking all the questions about the bow on the internet web sight the other day

Comment

ha ha it was kmb33 asking about the bow a while back sorry i though it was you .

Comment

abu garcia 5500 combo .abu garcia 5500 c3 on a all star rod witch is not a combo is better

Comment

I just bought a new Daiwa Exceller combo and like it a lot, right in your price range.

Comment

Try Cabelas bargain cave, they ussually have some good combos on sale

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad