Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have never had any luck with a spinner or buzz bait. What am I doing wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have never had any luck with a spinner or buzz bait. What am I doing wrong?

I have never had any luck with a spinner or buzz bait. What am I doing wrong?

Well spinner baits usually work all the time for me. Try adding a twister tail or any type of gulp bait to enhance ur presintation. In the case of the spinner bait its all about timing. if the timing and weather are right the fish will hammer them.

Comment

Fish the shade, cover and/or structure.

Comment

Try working them at differnt speeds and casting them around cover and along banks

Comment

make sure and vary your retrieve, try pulling your rod up then down and slow down then speed it up a little.

Comment

Vary the speed,drop them and pick 'em up,much like a jig.

Work 'em near the surface,just under and bounce 'em off of the bottom.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
              by 99explorer
              Even if the Democrats take the White House and the Senate, it will still take 60 Senate votes to kill the filibuster, because of the filibuster!
              Today, 03:02 PM
            • Rest Easy
              by jhjimbo
              Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
              Yesterday, 08:55 PM
            • Reply to Rest Easy
              by jhjimbo
              They know IF Trump wins and holds the Senate and picks up some down ticket it will mean the end of the Dem party for at least ten years if not more....
              Today, 02:39 PM
            • Reply to Rest Easy
              by bowhunter75richard
              I am most pleased with the Barrett confirmation, now we only need to see the fallout from the D’s. With the reelection of Trump, probably not too much...
              Today, 01:18 PM
            • Reply to Rest Easy
              by crm3006
              "I was chastised by 99explorer"

#1 Bubba, I was bitten by a mosquito a couple of days ago that bothered me a whole lot more than...
              Today, 01:03 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X