Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well guys im back, i havnt been able to get on to f&s latly but my mom got a new laptop so i can get on now. as an up date i cau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeeb
    replied
    Jim in MO,
    copper heads are agressive little sh!ts where I am. And I'm assuming you've never had a snake try to sink it's fangs into your leg either so hmmm... maybe YOU have no idea what you are talking about.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Skeeb, you don't know nothing about snakes either. Put those boots over your mouth.

Leave a comment:

• Skeeb
    replied
    Everybody...don't scold him for killing the copper head, I would have done the same thing due to a close encounter with one. If I didn't have my snake boots on, well I wouldn't have been here to type this.

Leave a comment:

• rocky d bashaw
    replied
    great week

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Don't kill no more snakes unless their ready to bite. Most snakes are harmless, even poisonous ones. Leave them be and you'll have less rodents around.

Leave a comment:

• Skeeb
    replied
    Keep it up! I like seeing kids so active in the outdoors.

Leave a comment:

• FloridaHunter1226
    replied
    A little more eventful weekend than I hard... I commend you for taking it upon yourself to get out there... nice to see that in some kids these days.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    Nice catfish too. How big were the bass?

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    Man you've been BUSY, huh?

Leave a comment:

• Dannyjr321
    replied
    sounds like aa fun week

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    How do you know they killed your rabbits? I don't think so, really. Copperheads get blamed for alot of things when they actually stay on warm rocky hillsides and bluffs.

Leave a comment:

• Bass Fisher 94
    replied
    wow hunterkid, sounds like youve had an extremely eventfull week!

Leave a comment:

• well guys im back, i havnt been able to get on to f&s latly but my mom got a new laptop so i can get on now. as an up date i cau

well guys im back, i havnt been able to get on to f&s; latly but my mom got a new laptop so i can get on now. as an up date i caught some pond bass, killed a copper head with rocks(they kill my rabbits) and caught a 10 lbs pond catfish.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad