Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    My neighbors have them and he does not like them at all!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ralph the Rifleman
    replied
    I've used it before, and I caught a bass on it.Not certain how much better it works then a host of other soft body lures out there?
    I purchased a partial box marked down at a local sport shop, then sold them at a garage sale.

Leave a comment:

• Big O
    replied
    Never used one, did NOT hear good thing on them though.
    Sorry, could'nt help more.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    My friend used one to pull a five inch bass from a pond not known to have that large of bass. It was previouslt thought it only had 3-4 pounders but i guess not

Leave a comment:

• Jamus
    replied
    I did!I had some luck with it too.only thing wrong was i ran out of the small sizes and had less luck with the larger size lure. The small ones worked well with a fast retreive and stop method.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    I'll sell you my banjo minnows, cheap!

Leave a comment:

• MB915
    replied
    I recieved it as a gift a few years back from some relatives. Think I used it a couple times, and like benjismokin said, the bait does what it was advertised, but in most lakes I fished there were just better options for lures to use so never really gave it much of a chance. Caught no fish on it the few times I used it.

Leave a comment:

• benjismokin
    replied
    Actually, yes I have.
    But in all honesty, what the "Banjo Minnow" says that it can do, it does, but you could do all that with a little finesse work and its a hell of alot cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• have any of you tried the banjo minnow if so how do you like it

have any of you tried the banjo minnow if so how do you like it

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad