Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone suggest some of the best places to go smallmouth fishing in September?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone suggest some of the best places to go smallmouth fishing in September?

Can anyone suggest some of the best places to go smallmouth fishing in September?

I heard the "Great Lakes" area, but not sure.
    Elk hunting(bow) at that time of year.

Comment

I have heard and seen some good results for smallies on the north fork of the John Day in Oregon.

Comment

Dale Hollow Reservoir, its one of the smallmouth capitals along with Lake Erie and the great lakes.

Comment

People sleep on it, but the New River, flowing through WVA and VA. No only will you catch some nice smallmouth, but plenty of muskie as well.

Comment

Boundry waters in Northern Minnesota has the smallies. Muskies not so much, but lots of big northern.

Comment

I'm with Buckthesystem. The Boundry Waters and Quetico Provincial Park are the best Smallie waters I've seen. The New River is also good.

Comment

Agreed with BuckTheSystem and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad