Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im looking to buy a new topwater popper. I was wondering if i should get the Hula Popper or the Rapala Skitter Pop. Thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im looking to buy a new topwater popper. I was wondering if i should get the Hula Popper or the Rapala Skitter Pop. Thanks.

Im looking to buy a new topwater popper. I was wondering if i should get the Hula Popper or the Rapala Skitter Pop. Thanks.

If i were you i would just get em both. I probably will i am currently stocking my tackle box. As far as i am concerned yo;u can never have enough lures and i am sure they bot have their uses. Plus look at a Mr. Froggy it is not a popper but it is a favorite top wter for me any way.

Comment

i use and like them both . the hula popper makes a bit splash and pop when fished , unless you buy the tiny size . both lures would be the way to go

Comment

The Hula popper is a good lure, however I would also consider the Rebel popper. I have used them for years and have caught more fish on my Rebel popper than any other lure in my tackle box.

Comment

a bit more splash and pop sorry lol

Comment

Both, plus a Jitterbug.

Comment

I like shane's idea of including the jitterbug but I would go with the hula popper and instead of buying a rapala which does almost the same thing just different splash, I'd buy a zara spook.

Comment

Both have worked great for me.

Comment

I love both... both have worked very well for me.

Comment

Both lures are great for largemouths...but only the skitter pop catches smallies for me.

Comment

I Love Both.

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

$$$

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                                by PigHunter
                                I understand the reason someone would pick the heavier bullets. However, heavier bullets cause greater recoil and will affect recovery time and may result...
                                Today, 02:16 PM
                              • Cheaper Than Dirt
                                by jhjimbo
                                Lots of ammo back in stock, but the prices are right up there to....
                                Today, 12:21 PM
                              • Reply to 300 yard .22lr
                                by fitch270
                                I wouldn’t spend that much on a 10/22 but I might on a bolt gun. For that kind of money I expect some style to go with it, of the Cooper or Annie level....
                                Today, 01:40 PM
                              • 300 yard .22lr
                                by jhjimbo
                                Would you spend $900 for a Ruger 10/22 to shoot 300yds ? A little over 1" at 100 and a little 0ver 6" at 300yds. Lapua and SK ammo used....
                                Today, 11:28 AM
                              • Reply to Cheaper Than Dirt
                                by jhjimbo
                                I like the Remington Golden Saber Black Belt 147gr 9mm (not +P) and the 180gr in .40. Check out the statistics. Some LEO friends always suggest the heavy...
                                Today, 01:28 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X