Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'd like to ask the experienced bass fishermen and women for advice about the movement of bass this time of year. Last Spring I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to ask the experienced bass fishermen and women for advice about the movement of bass this time of year. Last Spring I

I'd like to ask the experienced bass fishermen and women for advice about the movement of bass this time of year. Last Spring I started fly fishing here in NH for bass with a deer hair bug and have been having good success all summer. I've been fishing over 6 to 15 feet of water. But recently, I've not been getting hits in the usual areas. I was wondering if the fish are on the move, or if top water is just not on their diet this time of year. The water is a little cooler, but not cold. Where should I be looking for them now? How long into the Fall will the come to the top? Thanks. (I submitted this question on the 29th, but F&S; hasn't posted it as of 8/31. Sorry if it turns out duplicated.)

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad