Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I fish on a little public pond and i know theirs fish in it because these people stocked it.All my buddies keep caching fish bu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fish on a little public pond and i know theirs fish in it because these people stocked it.All my buddies keep caching fish bu

I fish on a little public pond and i know theirs fish in it because these people stocked it.All my buddies keep caching fish but i just cant? (I fish off bank olny)

i'd say you are not keeping the worms in your mouth long enough. put a big juicy nightcrawler between your cheek and gum for at least fifteen seconds before putting it on your hook.

Comment

try differant lures

Comment

I figure, if your buddies are catching fish your more than likely all ready try one of there lures. I recommend actually watching there technique and try copying it. Maybe your fishing your lures to fast to slow, or even the wrong dept.

Comment

Agreed with rocky d bashaw and + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

If you're fishing for largemouth bass in small ponds, try 5 inch plastic worms. Rig a senko weedless and fish the weeds and cover. Try fishing solo, don't compare what you're not catching to what your friends are.. Just keep fishing, you'll catch them.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Biden
              by 99explorer
              If Biden and Harris are as far left as they come, where does that leave Bernie Sanders?
              Today, 08:05 PM
            • Biden
              by Danbo
              https://justthenews.com/accountabili...ne-allegations

He is very...
              06-23-2020, 04:55 PM
            • Reply to Biden
              by 99explorer
              I just got an email from Donald Trump soliciting campaign contributions, and taking the opportunity to bash Kamala Harris, reading as follows:
              Today, 08:02 PM
            • Reply to Biden
              by FirstBubba
              Uhhmmm........?????
              Harris is "Jamaican", if you're looking for a more adequate "racial discriptor".
              I'm quite certain...
              Today, 07:56 PM
            • Reply to Biden
              by franchi20
              From what I've seen, the PC and woke print media capitalize the B in black but don't capitalize the w in white. When did skin color become a nationality...
              Today, 07:18 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X