Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what a great week of fishing! of all the times I went, I caught fish. and some of these are spots I hardly ever fish at. caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a great week of fishing! of all the times I went, I caught fish. and some of these are spots I hardly ever fish at. caught

what a great week of fishing! of all the times I went, I caught fish. and some of these are spots I hardly ever fish at. caught spotted bass, largemouth bass, small mouth bass, green sunfish, crappie, and creek chubs. all on light tackle and small lures. hows everybody else doing with their fishing?

I have been tearin the bluegills up in small farm ponds! I have been using live crickets and worms and small cricket imitator cranks

Comment

I haven't put my kayak in the water yet, but it pleases me when I read that someone has had a great week fishing or hunting. I use ultralight spinning tackle and Z-rays or Black Fury lures, usually to good advantage. I hope the fishing season is great for all on this forum.

Comment

Where to fish depends on where you live. It's getting hot down here in Texas so we're starting to find fish more around the thermocline. Fish love the thermocline during the hottest months of the year - especially down south. Even though the south gets the most extreme thermocline conditions, the same principles apply to a lot of deep water lakes and reservoirs.

www.fishingreports.com/blog/thermocline

Comment

Did great with the small mouth, crayfish and chubs. A lot of freshwater drum decent size. Some trout mixed in here and there. Can't complain.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad