Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i went fly fishing today and i caught one brown trout on a white wolly bugger later i went to the same spot and caught a small t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went fly fishing today and i caught one brown trout on a white wolly bugger later i went to the same spot and caught a small t

i went fly fishing today and i caught one brown trout on a white wolly bugger later i went to the same spot and caught a small trout on the first cast however this was on a small rapala crankbait. tommorow i plan to fish again should i use a fly or a crankbait

Go where the spirit moves you.

Comment

try both, and whatever they are hitting stick with it.

Comment

Yes! Though casting rapalas on a fly rod does seem a little sacriligious....

Comment

Try for what your in the mood for. Then try what the fish are in the mood for. Personally I like flies.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad