Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i was fishing a locl farm pond the other day and there were some willows on one side if the lake. with all the rain we have had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i was fishing a locl farm pond the other day and there were some willows on one side if the lake. with all the rain we have had

i was fishing a locl farm pond the other day and there were some willows on one side if the lake. with all the rain we have had latly they flooded. will theese be worth fishing even though they are spawning?

YES...In the Heat of the Day when the Sun is behind the willows and Shadows the pond that's the best spot to fish....Remember Big Fish eat small fish.

Comment

Yes, fish like structure.

Comment

throw a Texas rigged curly tailed worm through there. another thing that would work is a weedless frog.

Comment

Yeah, i bet there are some real hogs in there. I would flip/pitch a creature bait in there. Something like a beaver bait, flipping hook, and a 1/2 oz weight. I am not an expert on flipping, but its probably what i would try first. Second would be a weedless frog.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad