Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1ojolsen.... Where about are you in Maine my grandparents live in Bristol Maine and i live in MA so I visit them alot. Maby some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1ojolsen.... Where about are you in Maine my grandparents live in Bristol Maine and i live in MA so I visit them alot. Maby some

1ojolsen.... Where about are you in Maine my grandparents live in Bristol Maine and i live in MA so I visit them alot. Maby some time we can do some fishing together... they liv on a lake with some good fish... if you live close enough write back. Don't give to much info though! Seth

I am about 30 min, I get my tuna tackle in Walpole.

Comment

Seth. Let's try a riddle and see if you can figure this out and if you do just let me know with a quip of your own.
      To my west is the capital of the short lived states of america, to my south is Reds Eats, to the east is Latin for Alder, and to my north is brad pitts town. You can give it a try too if you want Pray-Hunt-Work.
      I like Bristol by the way? I have fished Little Pond and Biscay Pond.
      I have never fished tuna Pray-hunt.
      Remember your post Seth, don't give away too much info on here.

Comment

Pray-Hunt I just landed a good sized job in Breman right on Broad Cove.

Comment

Originally settled by the French, under the name Frankfort, I've been smelting there a few times.

Comment

Dad built a few places in Breman, and we also built a couple of places on Christmas Cove in South Bristol.

Comment

Its a nice little salt water farm right on the cove. Nice folks just bought it. Yep plenty of smelting here. Have you ever bought a sportsman's licence? If so did you draw a bonus tag?

Comment

10jo- if you're talking about the supersport license, I have purchased it once and drew a doe tag, but not a moose license. I have a friend that buys one every year and has always drawn a bonus tag, up until last year, which he did not draw a bonus or doe tag. If you plan on hunting a little of everything they seem to be the ticket. Not sure, but the only purchase needed afterwards is a fed duck stamp.

Comment

Yeah supersport, I bought in this year for the first time. I want that bonus deer tag. I love to bow hunt and I hunt the expanded a lot but I'd live to be able to hunt my non expanded spots with the bow and not have to give up my rifle hunt.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
                    by jhjimbo
                    I have heard certain powder kernel shapes are more abrasive than others on the rifling. Maybe that kind should be used to keep the carbon from forming....
                    Today, 02:24 PM
                  • Another New Upper
                    by DakotaMan
                    Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
                    Today, 12:54 PM
                  • Reply to 16 Years
                    by Ontario Honker Hunter
                    Pighunter: Someone on here some years back made a big deal about being Jewish and not caring for Christian morality shoved in his face. I couldn't remember...
                    Today, 02:22 PM
                  • 16 Years
                    by jhjimbo
                    So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
                    Yesterday, 09:20 PM
                  • Reply to Another New Upper
                    by DakotaMan
                    I haven't tried the 6.5 Grendel PH. It is a pretty powerful close range cartridge for its size but it isn't fast enough with those heavier bullets to...
                    Today, 02:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X