Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the strangest thing you'v found or seen while fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Sandstrom
    replied
    the weirdest thing i ever saw was a dead doe but i always saw burbot as a weird catch.

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    typo mistake, it should be "none" got stung

Leave a comment:

• Gary Devine
    replied
    Three friends and I went fishing for largemouth bass. We had two bass boats so we had two guys fishing from each boat. The other boat got one of their fishing lines caught on an over hanging tree limb. As he pulled on his fishing line the tree limb started to bounce.
    We were off to the side of the tree limb about forty yards away and we could see a giant beehive. The bees started to get fired up each time he pulled on his line. We both scream at the same time, “there a bee hive on that tree limb and stop yanking your line.” There boat was a lot closer and I can’t believe not of them got stung.

Leave a comment:

• Ga hunter
    replied
    I've pulled up a couple of snapping turtles while fishing. Talk about weird lookin...

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    A dead 8pt. deer.
    Deer in Lake Erie get chased into lake and swim out far enough they can not see the shore. I have found a live one out in the lake several years ago that was going the wrong way. I pulled it along side my boat and headed close enough to shore it could see the way to the beach and it got back to land.

Leave a comment:

• PigHunter
    replied
    My parents found a body while fishing on Smith Lake, AL. He had been down for about 18 months. Apparently, he drown when he fell from his boat while winter fishing.

Leave a comment:

• 1ojolsen
    replied
    Airplane parts while bone fishing in the Bahamas.

Leave a comment:

• Pray- hunt-work
    replied
    A bomb from WWII target runs here off the coast of Maine, we were about 30 miles off-shore and it came up on one of the ground lines on a series of lobster traps tied together, called a trawl.

Leave a comment:

• RockySquirrel
    replied
    A fossil of a perfectly formed large hoof (elk maybe) in sandstone. Vertical like nature turned it upwards so I could see it.

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    UFO

Leave a comment:

• country road
    replied
    UFO

Leave a comment:

• What is the strangest thing you'v found or seen while fishing?

What is the strangest thing you'v found or seen while fishing?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad