Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hear about people catching good bass on swim jigs. and i was wondering when and where you would throw them and what colors and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hear about people catching good bass on swim jigs. and i was wondering when and where you would throw them and what colors and

i hear about people catching good bass on swim jigs. and i was wondering when and where you would throw them and what colors and trailers you would use

I love tossing them off of rocky banks and rocky drop offs. I don't get to do much fishing until the dead of summer, but I'm willing to bet they work real well all year? Fish it slowly early spring, and swim them more aggressively around spawning time.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Another New Upper
      by jhjimbo
      What kind of powder was your friend using and didn't he ever clean it ?...
      Today, 01:16 PM
    • Another New Upper
      by DakotaMan
      Milldawg inspired me so I finished my new 6mm AR upper as a Covid time killer project. I had made a 6mm Creedmoor with an 8 twist Bartlein barrel for...
      Today, 12:54 PM
    • Reply to Another New Upper
      by FirstBubba
      Smooth lookin' AR D'Man!
      Let us know how it shoots. 😃!
      Today, 01:12 PM
    • Reply to 16 Years
      by jhjimbo
      I have the mad canadian blocked, all I know is he should get an apt. with a Psychiatrist.
      He should get a life, shooting geese and pheasant do not...
      Today, 01:11 PM
    • 16 Years
      by jhjimbo
      So, if Biden wins the White House will have been under the control of black/brown for up to 16 years, yet they only represent about 13% of the population...
      Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X