Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb bass Question: How many skeet could the president shoot if the president did shoot skeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb bass Question: How many skeet could the president shoot if the president did shoot skeet?

Dumb bass Question: How many skeet could the president shoot if the president did shoot skeet?

kind of a woodchuck - whisle pig question

Comment

Probably none with that form.

Comment

He couldn't hit he ground if he was sitting on it.

Comment

As a B-ball player, he might have pretty good hand-eye coordination and do pretty well. Everybody has to be good at something, yes?

Comment

I think I'd rather shoot against him than go 1 on 1 in basketball! Might lose either way.

Comment

He's the President he can get someone else to shoot his skeet!

Comment

I think his bowling score is somewhere in the eighties.

Comment

99ex,
                  Ha! Good one! I remember his campaign shots taken at a bowling alley...P.U!
                  Seriously, I'd love to be invited to shoot a round with Obama, How many of us would like to tell our grandchildren we shot a round of skeet with the President of the United States...can you imagine the tight sphincters of the Secret Service agents?

Comment

The president might shoot lots of skeet if the president could shoot skeet.

Comment

I think sarge hit it on the nose, only thing he is doing is posing for the camera. All this attention just proves the point that the media doesn't know a darn thing. They said he was shooting a rifle. He must be pretty good, i've never hit a clay with a rifle. Sorry I don't have too much respect for the media, or the administration.

Comment

For whatever reason I find it kind of disgusting thinking of the president a camp david shooting skeet. Conjures up old world power and wealth in my mind. I don't want my presidents playing golf or shooting skeet or playing polo or whatever. Play with your kids, make love to your wife and work, work, work.

Comment

Well, the golfing president is the one you elected who seems to love to lavishly vacation in Hawaii at your expense! 10jolsen, you seem like the type who would be unhappy if they hung you with a new rope.

Comment

WAMtnhunter: Yeah I probably would be. Made me laugh.
                            I find it funny that I got double dinged for saying I just want the president to work...
                            And yes I'd prefer to see fewer vacations, golf and what not out of the dude I voted for.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to We Don't NEED
                              by rock rat
                              Turd herder? Bubba did you used to work at the wastewater plant?

Am Flyer, much appreciated but it's kind of a lost cause here.
                              Today, 01:18 PM
                            • We Don't NEED
                              by jhjimbo
                              We may want, but we do not NEED.
                              We don't need a female President just to have a female President. We especially don't need a black female President...
                              Yesterday, 07:33 AM
                            • Reply to We Don't NEED
                              by Ontario Honker Hunter
                              Perhaps it's time to think about scheduling one of Trump's cognitive tests? ...
                              Today, 01:08 PM
                            • Reply to What Would Your World Be Like ?
                              by Amflyer
                              If Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi were alive today, they would not think this meme to be in good taste. Shame on you. ...
                              Today, 01:04 PM
                            • What Would Your World Be Like ?
                              by jhjimbo
                              Have you thought about what your world would be like if you could not legally own a firearm ??...
                              Yesterday, 04:12 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X